When winter weather hits, Hoffman’s Power Equipment has the salt and spreader products you need. As an authorized dealer for SnowEx, Hoffman’s Power Equipment can help you find the best salt spreader for your needs.
Worth Their Salt
SnowEx spreaders will stand up to whatever Old Man Winter delivers. The company is headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan, so they truly do know what you’re up against. Before getting into manufacturing, these innovators were out there on roads and driveways, clearing ice and snow at all hours of the day and night, just like you do.
They put their first-hand knowledge into their products, so check out their product line. Here’s some of what they offer:
- Truck bed models offer capacities from 0.5 to 6.0 cubic yards, with direct drive auger transmission and independent spinner control.
- Tow-behind models come in two types: a compact, ground drive salt spreader or a dual salt and sand spreader.
- Walk-behind salt spreaders come in drop or broadcast models that are easy to maneuver.
- UTV bed models will turn any utility vehicle into an ice control vehicle.
- Tailgate models offer versatility.
Regardless of the model you choose, you can expect a durable, reliable product that is backed up with a two-year warranty on parts and labor. How’s that for putting your money where your mouth is?
Worth Our Salt
Did you know that Roman soldiers were sometimes paid in salt? Salt was highly valued in ancient times. In fact, the word salary comes from the word salt!
At Hoffman’s Power Equipment, we strive to be worth our salt. It’s our goal to deliver high-quality products and service to you at a great value. Let us prove it to you!
Contact Hoffman's Power Equipment Today!