The weather forecast calls for blowing snow. When that’s the case, you need a snow blower equal to the task. Hoffman’s Power Equipment can guide you to a model that gets the job done. We make sure that the snow blowers we sell are appropriately sized for the job and meet the operator’s needs.
Just what You’re Looking For
When it comes to snow blowers, one size does not fit all. A quick survey of the options available can quickly overwhelm even a seasoned professional. Our staff can assist you in finding the perfect model—not too big or not too small to do the job. Here are a few questions to help you get started:
- How many inches of snow on average do you need to clear per snowfall?
- How large is the area you need to clear? Consider both your driveway and sidewalks.
- What type of surface do you need to clear? Is it concrete, asphalt, or aggregate?
- What is the slope of your driveway?
The weather outside is frightful
If you haven’t purchased a snow blower in recent years, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by some of the new features available. Maybe you can’t control the weather, but you can take some of the sting out of winter with these upgrades:
- If you ever felt like you needed an extra arm to operate your snow blower more efficiently, you aren’t alone. In response, Toro has developed one-hand operation levers that will allow single-handed operation, freeing your other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping.
- Hand Warmers! Remember when even your heaviest insulated gloves left your hands numb before the snow was cleared? Now you can complete the job in comfort. Why didn’t anyone think of heated handles before this?
Let it Snow!
One trip to Hoffman’s Power Equipment is all you need to prepare for a Michigan winter. Our snow blowers arm mid-Michigan homeowners for winter’s worst.
Contact Hoffman's Power Equipment Today!
Hours of Operation